Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Own your own piece of Canada from a proudly Canadian and customer favourite brand, Ammolite Gems. Mined in Alberta, Canada's own gorgeous gemstone, ammolite, features a striking array of rainbow-like colours to bring you a one-of-a-kind look from nature's rarest gems. Due to the raw nature of ammolite it is a stone that is getting scarcer and scarcer every year.
This chic, cushion cut ammolite and white topaz ring/pendant provides the best of both worlds and gives you two for the price of one with its easy ability to be worn as a ring or as a pendant when the shank is flipped and a chain is slotted through any of the openings. Designed with a bold 8x10mm gemstone and 22 sparkling white topaz, this spectacular piece is a jewellery collector's dream. Set in rhodium plated sterling silver which looks like solid gold, this accessory offers a touch of luxury with striking lustre created exclusively for The Shopping Channel.
• Sterling silver; rhodium plated
• (1) 10x8mm rectangular shaped cushion cut ammolite, bezel set & faceted
• (4) 1.6mm, (14) 1.5mm & (4) 1.4mm round shaped white topaz (.48ctw), channel set & faceted
• Average gram weight is 5.6g
• Can be worn as a ring or as a pendant
• Measures approximately 5/8" from knuckle to knuckle; as a pendant it measures approximately under 1" long
• Ammolite colour will vary as stone is natural
• Nickel free
• Mined in Canada, assembled in China