Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Long life time stands out as the number one benefit of LED lights. LED lights are today's most efficient way of illumination and lighting, with an estimated energy efficiency of 80%-90% when compared to traditional lighting and conventional light bulbs. These lights contain no toxic materials and are 100% recyclable, and will help you to reduce your carbon footprint by up to a third. The long operational life time span mentioned above means also that one LED light bulb can save material and production of 25 incandescent light bulbs. A big step towards a greener future!
LEDs are extremely durable and built with sturdy components that are highly rugged and can withstand even the roughest conditions. Because of this, LED lighting is highly suitable not only for goods and materials that are sensitive to heat due to the benefit of little radiated heat emission, but also for illumination of UV sensitive objects or materials such a in museums, art galleries, archeological sites, etc.
LED lighting is much brighter than normal bulbs. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working.
• Long life
• Ecologically friendly
• Durable quality
• Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
• LED light bulb features low power consumption
• No mercury No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
• Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
• Base type: MR16
• Colour temp (Kelvin Scale): 300k
• Input voltage: 12V AC
• Power: 6w
• Beam angle: 80 degrees
• Type of bulb: flood
• Lumens: 490
• Dimmable: yes
• 6W = approximately the light output of a 60W halogen
• 8 hours per day at .15 cent per kilowatt
• 6 watt = 50W cost per annum to run 6W=$2.63 compared to 50W=$21.90 annual electricity savings= $19.27
• Country of Origin: China
• Gen-lite: Led Bulb: Mr16 3000k 6w 80° Dimmable - Cob-490 Lumens-58mm High
Physical address required - no P.O boxes please.
Please allow 7-15 business days for delivery.
Bulbs are rated for 50,000 hours. 3 year limited warranty based on 8 hours per day usage.