Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 2 left
Keep your ensemble up-to-date and beautiful with the addition of these gorgeous sterling silver rhodium plate Zambian emerald and white zircon earrings from Generations 1912.
• Sterling silver; rhodium plate
• (2) 6x4mm octagon shape Zambian emerald (1.2 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (2) 5mm trillion shape, prong set (6) 3x1.5mm baguette, semi-bezel set,
• (2) 2.75mm (2) 1.75mm (270) 1mm round shape, pave set, diamond cut & faceted white zircon (2.328 ctw)
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 3.528 ctw
• Average gram weight is 10.3g
• Post & butterfly, for pierced ears only
• Hand engraved and milgrained
• Measure approximately 2" in length
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: USA