Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Three Zambian emeralds sit at the helm of this brilliant sterling silver ring from Generations 1912, which is also decorated with 111 eye-catching diamond cut white zircon stones.
• Sterling silver; rhodium plate
• (2) 3.5mm round shape Zambian emerald (.44 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (6) 1-2.5mm prong set (105) 1.1-1.5mm pave set, round shape, diamond cut white zircon (1.12 ctw), pave set & faceted
• Average gemstone carat weight is 1.56 ctw
• Average gram weight is 8.2 (based on size 7)
• Undergallery with the 1912 logo
• Hand engraved and milgrained
• Measures approximately 1" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: USA