Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Slip this ring on your finger for a brilliant appeal that will last a lifetime. The spectacular piece from Generations 1912 was crafted with three Kanchanaburi sapphires. No longer being mined, Kanchanaburi sapphires are considered one of the most famous sapphires ever, known for their breathtaking royal blue hue. This gorgeously detailed ring is crafted with hand applied semi-clear enamel, is hand engraved and hand milgrained for a truly magnificent allure. An incredible value and only available at The Shopping Channel, this fabulous piece is sure to become a staple in your jewellery collection.
• Sterling Silver
• (1) 4.5mm & (2) 4mm round shaped Kanchanaburi sapphires (1.26 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (6) 1.5mm round shaped white sapphires (0.15 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Average combined carat weight is 1.41 ctw
• Average gram weight is 5.80 (weight based on size 7 including stones)
• Ring measures approximately 7/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• Ring also features a gallery backing
• Country of Origin: USA