Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Perfect the look of any ensemble with this tiara ruby sterling silver ring from customer-favourite brand, Generations 1912. Tiaras were worn at the turn of the last century by royalty and the upper class, and now you can relive that classic appeal and flaunt a unique touch of glamour through this beautiful ring, which consists of three large oval centre Mozambique rubies decorated with plenty of shimmering white sapphires.
This fabulous model, which has been beautifully hand engraved and milgrained, has never been seen before, and it will be retired once it sells out! Don't miss out on this brilliant piece, only available at The Shopping Channel!
• Sterling silver; rhodium plate or yellow gold plate or rose gold plate
• (1) 7x5mm and (2) 6x4mm oval shaped ruby Mozambique (1.80 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (10) 2mm, (2) 1.5mm and (6) 1.25mm round shaped white sapphire (.96 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 2.76 ctw
• Average gram weight is 4.5 (based on size 7)
• Gallery backing with 1912 logo
• Hand engraved and milgrained
• Measures approximately just under 3/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: USA