Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
A statement piece worthy of being passed down throughout the generations, this remarkable sterling silver gemstone trinity ring from Generations 1912 is available in an array of stones so you can choose which you like best, making it extra special! Generations 1912's rings are a customer favourite, and it's no wonder, as their pieces, such as this charming find, can excite even the most discerning jewellery connoisseur. You'll fall in love with this trinity ring the moment you slip it on your finger, as you will admire its beautiful carving, detailing and full 1912 under gallery. Showcasing the quality craftsmanship you've come to expect from Generations 1912, this gemstone ring is only available at The Shopping Channe
• Sterling silver
• (1) 6mm (2) 5mm round shape choice of gemstone, prong set
• (6) 2mm (12) 1.5mm (12) 1.25mm round shape white sapphire, pave set & faceted
• Average carat weight: 1.98 ctw for kashmir peridot & 0.60 ctw for white sapphire; or
1.35 ctw for iolite & 0.60 ctw for white sapphire; or
2.27 ctw for blue moonstone & 0.60 ctw for white sapphire
• Average combined carat weight: 2.58 ctw for kashmir peridot & white sapphire; or
1.95 ctw for iolite & white sapphire; or
2.87 ctw for blue moonstone & white sapphire
• Average gram weight: 6.10 (based on size 7)
• Under gallery with the 1912 logo
• Hand engraved and milgrained
• Measures approximately under 3/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• Kashmir peridot and iolite are faceted stones
• Stone colour, size & shape may vary as they are natural
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: USA