Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Three brilliantly blue topaz stones sit at the helm of this sterling silver ring from Generations 1912. This stunning piece features a gallery backing, and it is hand engraved and milgrained.
• Sterling silver; rhodium plate
• (1) 11x9mm (2) 6x4mm oval shaped London blue topaz (4.81 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (4) 2mm round shaped white sapphire (.16 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is: 4.97 ctw
• Average gram weight is 6.5 (based on size 7)
• Measures approximately under 1/2" from knuckle to knuckle
• Gallery backing
• Hand engraved and milgrained
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: USA