Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
A beautiful sterling silver pendant featuring a carved aventurine goddess and accented with three peridot stones. Kuanyin, pictured in the hand carved aventurine, is a Bodhisattva of Mercury and Compassion who is respected throughout Asia. Her legendary decision to stay on earth, despite having reached enlightenment and achieved a chance to enter Nirvana, to help people has won a place in the hearts of millions.
• Sterling silver
• (1) 42x24mm teardrop shape carved aventurine goddess (39.45 ctw), bezel set
• (1) 10x5mm marquise & (2) 7x5mm teardrop peridot (2.25 ctw), bezel set & faceted
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 41.70 ctw
• Pendant measures approximately 2 3/4" in length & 1" in width
• Pendant comes on a 18" venetian box chain with spring ring closure
• Stone colour will vary as stones are natural & hand cut
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: Kathmandu, Nepal