Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Revel in the appeal of this marvelous sterling silver hand painted thanka pendant and potay necklace. This pendant is encased in silver and covered by natural rock crystal mined at 5000 meters above sea level on Ganesh Himalaya. The paint contains pure gold to highlight the Mandala - a traditional diagram used for millenia as an aid to meditation and focus for the wondering mind.
• Sterling silver
• (1) 30mm round shaped crystal quartz (28.00 ctw), bezel set
• Average gram weight is 35.90 (including stone & necklace)
• Pendant measures approximately 2 1/8" in length & 1 3/8" in width
• Pendant comes on a 19.5" hand beaded potay necklace with loop closure
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: Kathmandu, Nepal