Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
EP-560 Ltd. is the most popular model from the Teeter ComforTrak Series and upgraded to include optional accessories to modify your inversion experience for whatever stretch your body is craving.
The Teeter EP-560 is built with superior components, including pressure-reducing, specialty-foam ankle supports, a patented track-style bed and heat-treated, heavy gauge steel materials. It is easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store. The Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table will help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation and comfort, along with a feel-good decompressive stretch.
• 30 minutes assembly for one person
• Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
• Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the ComforTrak Bed
• Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design
• Acupressure Nodes come in two sizes, insert anywhere along the ComforTrak to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine.Lumbar Bridge designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back.
• Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
• Height capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"(142 - 198 cm)
• Size: 60" x 28.75" x 58.5 (not assembled); 84" x 28.8" x 86" (assembled); 20" x 28.8" x 66" (folded for storage)
• Care: wipe clean with a dry cloth
• Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table
• Owner's Manual
• Stretch Max Handles
• EZ-Angle Tether
• (8) Acupressure Nodes
• Instructional DVD with Bonus Material - Five Healthy Back Routines
• Lumbar Bridge Warranty Information:
This product comes with a 5-year warranty through the manufacturer