Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
The embodiment of glamour, this stunning sterling silver charcoal jade, African amethyst and black onyx bracelet is inspired by art Deco style. This ring is designed with priceless charcoal jade and amethyst, and it is a perfect addition to make any outfit special! This design adopts a beauty of western culture and eastern culture. Extra care was taken with this piece to make sure that it was both comfortable to wear and stylish.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 21.23)
• (3) 16mm round shaped cabochon charcoal jade, prong set
• (4) 4mm (144) 2.5mm round shaped, prong set & faceted African amethyst(12.32 ctw)
• (78) 4mm round shaped black onyx beads (33.54 ctw)
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 45.86 ctw
• Measures approximately 7 1/2" in length and under 1" at widest point
• Magnetic clasp
• Oxidized finish
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China