Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
This jade bracelet from Jade of Yesteryear represents happinesses. The Chinese symbol for happiness, green jade, is exotic and stylish. Jade is a very precious gift for Chinese people because they believe it brings good fortune and has special powers for protection. The circular design also refers to continuous happiness.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 12.08)
• (1) 30mm flat disk green jade
• (22) 6mm round green jade beads
• (44) 6mm round black onyx beads (66 ctw)
• (74) 1.5mm (73) 2mm round shaped clear cubic zirconia (3.3 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 69.3 ctw
• Bracelet measures approx 7 1/2" in length and under 1 1/4" at widest point
• Box & tongue with safety clasps closure
• Oxidized finish
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China