Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Classic elegance has never looked finer than with this sterling silver jade and gemstone art deco bracelet from Jade of Yesteryear. The art and design style that developed during this era is known as Art Deco, named for the Parisian fair where it was first introduced. Art Deco jewellery was extremely popular in the roaring 20's and continues to influence modern jewellery styles, ensuring this bracelet will remain a timeless staple in your jewellery collection.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 10.00)
• (49) 2.5mm round shaped clear cubic zirconias (2.94 ctw), faceted & prong set
• (12) 6mm round shaped green jade beads
• (24) 6mm round shaped black onyx beads (34.80 ctw)
• The bracelet measures approximately 7 3/4" in length with a box & tongue safety clasp
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China