Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 1 left
The art and design style that developed during this era is known as Art Deco, named for the Parisian fair where it was first introduced. Art Deco jewellery was extremely popular during the Roaring Twenties and continues to influence modern jewellery styles. Art Deco jewellery is famous for intense, bold colours, geometric design and the incorporation of a variety of colourful gemstones. The use of ivory and jade in jewellery from the Art Deco period is evidence of the Eastern influence during the period. The unique style that was used during the Art Deco period has made the jewellery very popular with collectors.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 22.6 - with stones)
• (1) 20mm flat round doughnut jade
• (1) 5mm round shaped gemstone, prong set & faceted
• (56) 1.75mm round shaped clear cubic zirconia, prong set & faceted
• Bangle measures approximately 7 1/8" inside circumference
• Measures just over 3/4" at widest point
• Box & tongue with safety clasp
• Black enamel accents
• Oxidized finish
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China