Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
You don't have to be an interpreter of ancient Chinese symbolism to enjoy the beauty of this sterling silver jade & pearl longevity bracelet from Jade of Yesteryear. However, if you are interested in symbolism, this bracelet depicts a wonderful sentiment.
Fu, Lu and Shou, meaning blessings, wealth, and longevity respectively are the good luck triple symbols most favored in China. This good luck triplet is usually presented in posters, paintings, literature and other decorations. Its members may also be used separately, such as Fu, a highly displayed good luck symbol in Chinese New Year.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 9.80)
• (20) 1.5mm round, (60) 1.75mm round & (6) 3x2mm baguette shaped clear cubic zirconias (1.98 ctw), faceted
• (2) 12mm green jade
• (1) 20mm square shaped black resin
• (87) 4mm off round shaped freshwater pearls
• The bracelet measures approximatley 7 1/2" in length
• The bracelet has a box & tongue with dual safety clasp
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China