Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
An eye-catching design sets this unusual sterling silver jade phoenix enhancer pendant with chain from Jade of Yesteryear apart from the rest. Drape this fascinating piece around your neck for an overall look that will make you come back to it again and again.
A celestial sign to the Chinese, the Phoenix is the king of the winged kingdom. Magnificent and legendary, this bird is a synonymous with good fortune, opportunity and luck. It also conveys strength and resilience in the symbolic rising from its own ashes and soars to greater heights. On its own, the Phoenix is a Yang symbol and is associated with fire energies and the four winds. Combined with the Dragon, the Phoenix represents Yin energy. As a point of spiritual focus, the Phoenix evokes in us the five human qualities of good cosmic energy, or Chi, they are: virtue, duty, alignment, compassion and loyalty.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 13.95)
• (1) 30x20mm pear shaped green jade
• (2) 1.5mm & 1.75mm round shaped black cubic zirconias (1.09 ctw), faceted & prong set
• (1) 2.5mm round shaped ruby (0.07 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Pendant measures approximately 2 1/4" in length
• Pendant comes on a 18" link chain with spring ring chain
• Oxidized finish
• Pendant has a snap hinge bale
• Nickel free
• Country Of Origin: China