Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Cet article est présentement en rupture de stock. Veuillez vérifier plus tard.
Pour obtenir de plus amples renseignements, veuillez composer le 1-888-2020-888.
Celebrate the symbolism of the snake with this gorgeous green and lavender jade snake sterling silver ring from Jade of Yesteryear. The snake is thought to be keen, cunning, quiet, intelligent and wise, making this the perfect piece for a style-savvy woman like you.
Ancient Chinese wisdom says a snake in the house is a good omen because it means your family will not starve. This could be taken metaphorically to mean that a snake could never have a problem with his family starving because he is such a great mediator, making him good at business, or it could mean that a snake would be willing to sacrifice his possessions, something the snake has a lot of, in order to pay for his family's food. Any way it is interpreted is representative of the snake's character and is a measure of the value he puts on his material wealth.
• Sterling silver
• (1) 11x9mm oval shaped purple jade, prong set
• (1) 11x9mm oval shaped green jade, prong set
• (4) 1.5mm round synthetic ruby, prong set & faceted
• (35) 1.5mm round clear cubic zirconia, prong set & faceted
• Average gram weight is 9.20 (weight based on size 7 with stones)
• The ring measures approximately 1" from knuckle to knuckle
• Oxidized finish
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China