Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Celebrate Chinese New Year with The Shopping Channel and this stunning Jade of Yesteryear ring. In honour of the Year of the Snake, this ring has a striking snake embossed bezel. According to the ancient Chinese tale of the snake, it is believed that if there was a snake in the house, the family would always be free of want. People born during the Year of the Snake are said to be kind, vibrant, introspective, refined and wise.
This ring exudes a bold yet romantic personality that's sure to add warmth to your style. It is a statement of timeless elegance with exquisite craftsmanship. It also provides a way to wear a piece of art and history. Plus, this ring is offered at an exceptional value for a ring with 7.90 grams of silver and a large 25x14mm jade stone!
Whether you were born on the the Year of the Snake or just appreciate this ring for its impressive aesthetic, this piece makes a bold and unique choice. Only available at The Shopping Channel in Canada, don't miss your chance to let this ring wrap its beauty around your finger.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 7.90 [based on size 7])
• (1) 25x14mm oval shaped jade in charcoal, purple, green, red or yellow, prong set
• (30) 1.75mm round cubic zirconia, prong set & faceted
• The ring measures approximately 1 1/4" from knuckle to knuckle
• The ring has an oxidized finish
• People born in 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013 fall under the Year of the Snake
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China