Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
This block was published several times in the 1920s and 30s as Monkey Wrench, Indiana Puzzle, and Snail's Trail. No matter the name, early blocks were created with a light and a dark fabric to show off the twisting design. The sky the limit for fabric combinations from a classic two-colour design to a multi-fabric scrappy look for today.
• Book 4, series 1 of the Building Blocks Series
• Change the block size using the math-free chart
• Create three fun and fabulous quilts using the block
• Be inspired by alternate looks for the quilts
• Refer to the Basics section for technique tips and instructions
• The Snail's Trail Block