Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
Sew cool! The Jamome TS100Q sewing machine and bonus quilting kit is the perfect duo to fulfil your crafting desires. The TS100Q offers a vast array of designs to bring the creative sewist many options for a variety of projects. Built on a cast aluminum frame for vibration-resistant stability and years of reliable performance, this sewing machine is in a class of its own, as other similar devices often lack a heavy-duty frame and use more plastic parts. It's very little wonder Janome machines are top rated by The Shopping Channel's customers!
Truly an incredible value, which is exclusive to The Shopping Channel, the bundle also includes a quilting kit, needles and table, so you'll be ready to begin your next project. Janome is a leader in the sewing industry, and the company has been creating quality machines for nearly a century. Whether you're a sewing expert or a novice looking for the perfect device, the efficient TS100Q is the machine for you!
• The Shopping Channel is proud to be the largest retailer of Janome in Canada
• This machine was manufactured in Janome's own factory, one of the largest sewing machine manufacturers in the world!
• Janome has manufactured over 63 million sewing machines in their history
• 100 stitches, including 7 automatic buttonholes
• Extraordinarily vast array of stitch designs offers the creative sewist many options for various projects
• Magnetic Full Rotary Horizontal Hook System design allows the bobbin holder to "float" in place during full rotary movement. This exceptional design not only reduces noise and vibration, it provides jam-proof sewing and exact stitch precision
• Speed adjustment slider allows for smooth acceleration from low to high speed and accuracy when sewing without foot control
• Built-in needle threader provides users with an easy method to thread the needle. Almost 7" to the right of the needle, there is exceptional space for large projects (i.e., quilting, home decor, etc)
• Speed of machine is up to 820 stitches per minute with the foot controller and up to 700 SPM with the start/stop button
• LCD display with back light: highly informative display. When selecting patterns, the ideal sewing feet, stitch length and width are indicated
• Colours: white with black and red accent
• Cast aluminum frame
• Weighs approximately 12.65 lbs
• Bed of machine (area to the right of needle) measures 6 3/4" x 4.5"; to the left of the needle measures 4"; foot print measures 16.5"W x 7"D x 12"H
• Country of origin: made in Taiwan in Janome's own factories
• Janome TS100Q Sewing Machine
• Zipper Foot (E)
• Power Cord
• Foot Control
• Satin Stitch Foot (F)
• ZigZag Foot (A)
• (4) Bobbins
• Seam Ripper
• Extra Horizontal Spool Pin
• Lint Brush
• (3) Needles (Size 14)
• Screwdriver Key
• Soft Cover
• Automatic Buttonhole Foot
• Bonus Kit Includes: Quilting Table, Quilting Kit (1/4" Foot, Open Toe Craft Foot, Freemotion Foot, Seam Guide, Walking Foot with Guide Bar) & (3) Packages of Needles (1 Package of Red Tip Needles, 1 Package Size 11 Needles, 1 Package Assorted Needles with sizes 14, 9 & 11)
This item comes with a 2-year warranty through the manufacturer, as well as a limited 15-year warranty on any manufacturer's defects.