Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
From Judith Ripka comes this sterling silver baroque pearl and simulated diamond toggle necklace. The baroque-shaped strand is a stunner from every angle, thanks to a large, textured toggle bar closure that features bezel set blue sapphire cabochons in its end caps and a simulated diamond centre.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 19.897); rhodium plate
• (23) varied size Keshi Pearls
• (2) 3.5mm round shaped blue sapphire (.448 ctw), bezel set & cabochon
• (7) 2.5mm round shaped simulated diamonds (looks like 0.42 ctw of real diamonds), prong set & faceted
• Measures approximately 18" in length with a toggle & bar closure
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: Thailand