Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
A necessity for the chef-at-home, this KitchenAid counter top oven has full-size oven performance! Use your countertop oven to bake pizza, broil a side dish, keep an already-cooked dish warm or toast bread. The KitchenAid counter top oven is convenient, easy to use and exceptionally rugged. It's ideal for entrees like broiled salmon, where there's no need to heat up a full-sized oven, and it is perfect for baking a dessert while your oven is full with the rest of your banquet. A convection fan circulates air to more evenly cook all kinds of meals and provides faster results. With a 12" capacity, this essential offers enough room for full-size pizzas or Cornish hens. Designed for convenience, this device has a 60 minute timer that can be set to remind you when a dish is finished and offers plenty of time for the requirements of most recipes.
• Pan is stainless steel
• Convection Bake, Broil, Toast and Warm Functions Temperatures up to 450 degrees, which is hot enough for the requirements of most recipes.
• Large viewing window allows you to view food without opening the door.
• (2) stainless steel racks to cook two 12-inch pizzas at the same time
• Soft grip knobs make it easy to select temperatures without slipping if hands are wet from food preparations
• Care: Easy to clean. Non-Stick interior allows for fast, easy clean-up. Broil pan & removable crumb tray makes clean up a breeze
• Size: 16.18"x 11.31"x 20.12"
• Made in China
• KitchenAid Counter Top Oven
This item comes with a 1-year hassle-free warranty through the manufacturer.