Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
If you're a lover of luxury goods, then you'll fall in love with this pair of sterling silver ruby and diamond cross earrings from Kristian Alfonso. Ruby is considered one of the most powerful gems in the universe and is perfect for the Maltese cross earrings, which represent honor and strength. The Maltese cross is complemented by the white topaz border and diamonds on the wire.
• Sterling silver and yellow gold, rose gold or rhodium plate
• (94) round diamonds (0.45 ctw), prong set
• (8) 2.5mm & (2) 2.7mm round rubies (0.92 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 1.37 ctw
• Average gram weight is 5.00 (with stones)
• The earrings measure approximately 1 3/8" in length
• The earrings have French wire backings and are for pierced ears only
• The earrings have a satin finish and gallery backings
• The diamonds have black rhodium plated prongs on the rhodium colour choice
• The rubies have black rhodium plated prongs
• Diamond clarity: I2-I3; colour: G-H
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: India