Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Get the professional speed and sound of a gaming tower in a notebook! GT780DXR was co-developed by a worldwide leading professional gaming team and SteelSeries, the leading brand of gaming devices. Featuring 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processor and NVIDIA's high-end DirectX 11-capable GeForce GTX570M 1.5GB discrete graphics card, the GT780DXR also features four DDR5 memory slots pre-installed with massive 16GB of system memory, and dual 500GB SATA hard drives in RAID 0 for your most intense games to be enjoyed at blistering speeds. The GT780DXR integrates THX TruStudio Pro wrap around sound providing theater-grade audio, the new standard of gaming notebooks! For the ultimate in visual experience, the GT780DXR boasts a 17.3-Inch Full HD LED backlight display with exclusive LED Light Technology and Cinema Pro Technology, giving you the very best you could wish for in portable gaming.
• Intel Core i7-2630QM 2.0 - 2.9GHz
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
• 17.3" Full HD Anti-reflective Display (16:9 1920x1080)
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570M 1.5G GDDR5
• Exclusive TDE Technology (GPU Overclocking)
• Full-colour Programmable Backlit Keyboard by SteelSeries
• World-class Dynaudio Premium Speakers
• 1TB (500GB x2) Hard Drive/ 7200RPM
• 16GB DDR3 System Memory
• Blu-Ray Combo Drive
• USB 3.0 x 2; USB 2.0 x 3; HDMI Output
• Built-in 720p HD Webcam
• 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN with Bluetooth
• MSI 17.3" HD Gaming Notebook GT780DXR-279
This product includes a 1 year global warranty and a 2 year limited warranty.
Physical address required - no P.O boxes please.