Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
No matter where your daily trek takes you, these half mukluks from the Manitobah Mukluks Footwear Collection will keep your feet comfy and cozy. How can you go wrong with centuries of Aboriginal ancestral crafting methods and modern materials in the mix?
• Suede and rabbit fur upper
• Fleece leg lining with sheepskin footbed
• Vibram™ art-sole by First Nations artist Heather Steppler
• Geometric beaded toe piece
• 9.5" leg shaft height
• Outdoor use
• Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
• Fabric: Cowhide suede, rabbit fur, sheepskin shearling, polyester fleece & rubber
• Care: Spot clean with mild soap and cloth/brush. Protect with silicone-based leather/suede protector. Do not apply protectant to fur
• Made in China