Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Nothing quite says fall as a pair of ultra-comfy and trendy Manitobah Mukluks. Upgrade your autumn wardrobe with these Louie Gong Gather Mukluks; you'll want to wear them every day!
• Nappa grain leather upper
• Vibram Art-Sole by First Nations artist Heather Steppler
• Leather lace leg adjustment
• Artist Louie Gong designed eagle pattern on leg and toe piece, inspired by his Nooksack, Squamish heritage
• Outdoor use
• Round toe
• Fabric: Cowhide nappa leather; sheepskin shearling footbed; polyester fleece leg lining; rubber vibram sole
• Care: Spot clean with mild soap and cloth/brush. Protect with silicone based leather/suede protector.
• Leg shaft height measures approximately 11.5"
• Shaft circumference measures approximately 17"
• Made in Canada