Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Everything will look great with your new mid leather boot from the Manitobah Mukluks Footwear Collection. You'll love to temper the feel of a feminine dress or put the finishing touch on a casual jeans and sweater ensemble with this pair's gorgeously patterned Nappa grain leather. Exquisitely crafted from cowhide leather, sheepskin shearling, polyester fleece and rubber, this pair will have your feet feeling unbelievably warm, comfy and cozy.
• Nappa grain leather upper
• Fleece leg lining with sheepskin footbed
• Vibram™ art-sole by First Nations artist Heather Steppler
• Leather lace leg adjustment
• Hand burnt wheat etching on leg and toe piece
• 12" leg shaft height
• Outdoor use
• Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
• Fabric: Cowhide Nappa leather, sheepskin shearling, polyester fleece & rubber
• Care: Spot clean with mild soap and cloth/brush. Protect with silicone-based leather/suede protector
• Made in China