Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Even when the journey is long and difficult, you'll be thankful you're wearing these journey moccasins from the Manitobah Mukluks Footwear Collection. With a beautiful Vibram art-sole, classic geometric beading and fleece lining, this amazingly well-crafted pair will be with you for years to come.
• Suede upper with rabbit fur ankle trim
• Fleece lining
• Classic geometric beaded toe piece
• Vibram™ art-sole by First Nations artist Heather Steppler
• Ankle height
• Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
• Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
• Fabric: Cowhide suede, rabbit fur, sheepskin shearling & rubber
• Care: Spot clean with mild soap and cloth/brush. Protect with silicone-based leather/suede protector. Do not apply protectant to fur
• Made in China