Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
From proudly Canadian and customer favourite brand, Mantiobah Mukluks, these harvester suede moccasins are made from traditional crafting methods, along with modern materials and combine brilliant artistry for a timeless pair of shoes that are a wonderful way to join the past and the present.
The unique, artistic beadwork design is hand sewn individually and is a signature of Manitobah Mukluk's Aboriginal design. Crafted with traditional production techniques that result in utmost quality, this moccasin shoe makes it clear why Aboriginal-inspired footwear has become a fashion trend that's popular with celebrities and fashion icons worldwide.
To honour the ways of their ancestors, Manitobah Mukluks uses furs and leathers after a hunt to turn these "waste" by-products into fashionable footwear that will last for years to come and follow the sustainable traditions of their ancestors.
• Suede upper
• Suede lining
• Laced toe piece with classic geometric beading
• Vibram™ art-sole by First Nations artist Heather Steppler
• Lightweight design
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Comes with a certificate of authenticity
• 5.5" (shaft height); approximately 14" (shaft circumfernece)
• Fabric: Cowhide suede, Turtle Vibram™ rubber soles
• Care: Spot clean with mild soap and soft cloth/brush. Protect with silicone based leather/suede protector
• Made in China