Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Cet article est présentement en rupture de stock. Veuillez vérifier plus tard.
Pour obtenir de plus amples renseignements, veuillez composer le 1-888-2020-888.
You'll be seeing clearly with the Clearvu Binocular by Marathon Watch! Coated lenses with 8x magnification provide superior image brightness, even when viewing objects from hundreds of feet away. A partial rubber composition makes these binoculars comfortable to hold in your hands. Or, if you want a hands-free viewing experience, simply mount the binoculars on a tripod. This binocular is used by bombing/gunnery ranges, morale, welfare and recreation, air force communications command, security police activities, ensuring its high quality and reliability.
• With BMC Coating on lenses
• This binocular is a commercial product used by bombing/gunnery ranges, morale, welfare and recreation, air force communications command, security police activities, and other activities
• Magnification: 8x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm
• Prisms: BaK4 Porro
• Lenses: fully coated
• Field of View:435 ft/1000 yards
• Field of View: 145m/1000m
• Focusing: Center focus with independent right ocular adjustment
• FBMC (Fully Broad Band Multi-Coating) Glass Coated Lenses
• Eye Relief: 19mm
• Tripod mountable
• Dimensions: 7"L x 8"W x 3.25"H
• Weight: 760g (1.7 lbs)
• Marathon "Clearvu" Binocular 8x40 with Porro Prism
• Eyecups, eyepiece and objective lens caps, neck straps, carrying pouch, lens cloth, and full instructions
Physical address required - no P.O boxes please.
This product has a 1-year warranty.