Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
The Atomic Self-Setting, Self-Adjusting Panoramic clock features split-second accuracy, a perpetual calendar and indoor temperature display–all seen with one quick glance. Resetting your device is no longer an issue as the clock's atomic self-adjusting feature calibrates time automatically. The atomic self-setting, self-adjusting clock’s contemporary design makes it ideal for home, office and workstation settings.
• Large 4 inch digital display for time
• 3/4 inch display for date and temperature
• Visible from 30 feet
• Receives 60KHz WWVB signal
• Automatic time and date adjustment after radio signal reception
• Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option).
• Crystal oscillator frequency: 32.768khz
• Time accuracy (radio-controlled clock): better than 1 second in 3000 years
• Time accuracy (free run): +/-60 seconds per month
• Operating temperature from 0 Celsius to 50 Celsius (32 F to 122 F)
• Temperature measuring range from 9.9 Celsius to 50 Celsius (14.2 F to 122 F)
• Temperature resolution 0.1 C (0.1 F)
• Calendar with month, day and week
• Hour, minute and second display
• Select 12 or 24-hour format
• Indoor temperature (°F or °C)
• 8 time zones: Hawaii, Alaska, Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, Atlantic, Newfoundland
• Dimensions: 9 x 5.5 x 1 inches
• 2 AA batteries included
• Wall hanging or freestanding
• Dimensions: 9" x 5.75" x 1.25"
• Atomic Self-Setting, Self-Adjusting Panoramic Clock - Silver
• Instructional Manual
• (2) AA Batteries
• 1-2-3 Set-up