Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
This stunning sterling silver tanzanite and gemstone necklace is the perfect piece for when you're looking to exude drama and sophistication. A re-interpretation of a wildly popular tanzantite item previously offered on The Shopping Channel, the classic tennis style and floral femininity gives it an aesthetic that any woman can appreciate. The distinctive violet hue makes this piece a must for even the most discerning jewellery lover. Always a treat to wear, this necklace features special non-flexible, non-flip links at the back which fit against the nape of your neck to help keep the piece in place. You'll be sure to get as much sparkle as possible since the front links remain flexible to maintain beautiful, light-reflecting movement. Considering the current price of silver and gemstones, this necklace comes at an incredible value. A piece like this made with 10.00ctw of genuine gemstones would cost you $700 at retail. Only available at The Shopping Channel will you find this much sparkle for such a reasonable price.
• Sterling silver
• (23) 5x3mm oval shaped tanzanite (5.00 ctw), faceted and prong set
• Average combined gemstone weight is 10.00 ctw
• Average gram weight is 18.50 (including stones)
• The necklace measures approximately 18 3/4" in length
• The necklace has a box & tongue closure with safety clasp
• The necklace is high polished
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China
• (22) 5X3mm oval shaped rhodolite (5.00 ctw), faceted and prong set
• (22) 5X3mm oval shaped chrome diopside (5.00 ctw), faceted and prong set
• (22) 5X3mm oval shaped Ethiopian opal (5.00 ctw), faceted and prong set