Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Slip into one of the hottest shoe trends while supporting your arches and helping your foot and knee pain with this orthotic Hannah slip-on mule with leaf detail from the award-winning brand, Orthaheel. These mules feature a removable lightweight EVA biomechanical orthotic footbed which supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, aiding in the improvement of posture and balance. The unique design helps you reclaim your natural footprint by restoring the foot’s natural alignment. Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D., this casual walking shoe is great for everyday wear.
This comfortable pair also boasts a feminine and flattering style that will match everything in your wardrobe. You can even make them tighter or looser to fit with your socks and tights during the fall and winter. The beautiful embroidery gives these mules a high-end aesthetic, and they are available in your choice of a beautiful array of colours.
Only available at The Shopping Channel in Canada, don't miss out on the unbelievable combination of fashion, function and comfort offered by this fabulous footwear.
• Lush, lightweight and flexible
• PU upper and liner, embroidery leaf pattern
• EVA footbed
• Rubber outsole
• High quality man-made uppers
• Made with an Eco-Fresh® microbial, odour-reducing footbed and lining
• Durable rubber medium width outsole features a unique wave-patterned tread for improved traction
• Medium (B) width (good for medium to wide feet)
• Those who are in between sizes should size down
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week as your feet may not be accustomed to the extra support through the arch
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK!
• Orthaheel won a silver medal at the New Medical Inventions Awards in Geneva, Switzerland, judged by a panel of orthopedic surgeons
• Over 100,000 Orthaheel products have been sold at The Shopping Channel since its launch in 2009!
• Made in China