Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Every step will feel amazing with the Dr. Weil Orthotic Calm Wedge Toe Post Sandal from VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL®. Unlike other shoes that you can't wait to take off, you'll never want these to come off your feet!
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and re-align feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Over 100,000 VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Channel since its launch in 2009!
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Care: Clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust. Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally
• We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discrete area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners that contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather
• Available in women's whole sizes 5-11
• B width/Medium width
• Half sizes should order down to the nearest whole size