Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Give your tootsies a taste of Fiji with this toe post sandal from Orthaheel. You may not be headed to paradise, but you can give your feet the ultimate vacation in these chic, nature-inspired Fiji sandals. Their orthotic footbed supports your steps, while earth-toned jewel and bead embellishments dress up the patent faux leather upper. Made with a podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup, this sandal will help stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position. It can help to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet.
Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D., over 100,000 Orthaheel products have been sold at The Shopping Chanel since its launch in 2009! Orthaheel is the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK and within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• If you are a half size, it is recommended to order the nearest size up
• Approximately 1"H heel
• Fit: true to size
• Medium whole sizes 5 through 11