Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Inspired by the island, this Maui toe post slip-on sandal with floral cut-outs offers the supportive sensation of a walk in the sand. This Orthaheel sandal was invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli. The sandal features a built-in lightweight EVA biomechanical orthotic footbed that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains. The podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed has deep heel cup to help stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position, helping relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain that are related to over-pronation and flat feet.
Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D., over 100,000 Orthaheel products have been sold at The Shopping Chanel since its launch in 2009! Orthaheel is the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK and within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
• Tri-planar Motion Control system for essential support and stability
• Durable rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on uneven surfaces
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• If you are a half size, it is recommended to order the nearest size down
• Approximately 1"H heel
• Fits medium "B" widths
• Women's medium whole sizes 5 through 11
• Materials: woven/polyurethane uppers, padded neoprene upper liner, EVA footbed, TPR outsole
• Care: If needed, please wipe off with damp cloth and air dry in room temperature climate
• It is not recommended that these sandals get wet or be submerged in water
• Do not expose to extreme temperatures