Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Become inspired by the balance of colour in this VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® multi-strap slide sandal. Feel the vitality in your step as you move along the criss-crossing paths of life.
Podiatrist-designed, this pair features biomechanical orthotic footbeds with deep heel cups that help stabilize, support, and realign your feet back to their natural position. They also help to relieve common causes of heel and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet.
• Multi-strap, bi-colour upper
• Microfiber-covered footbed with geometric design
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• If you are a half size, it is recommended to order the nearest size down
• Approximately 1"H heel
• Fit: true to size
• To preserve the appearance of your Weil Integrative Footwear, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust
• Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally
• It is recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discrete area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather
• VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® Inspire Slide Sandle with Buckle Detail