Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
These casual woman's Geneva slippers from VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® are designed to help restore natural foot function and help counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can hope to enjoy easier movement, greater endurance and enhanced energy. With a durable outsole and cozy corduroy upper, Geneva is a versatile slipper for the winter season. It's a supportive shoe to wear while inside the home, and easy enough to slip on before a dash out to run errands.
• Corduroy upper
• Manmade upper, and liners
• Plush lining and footbed for comfort
• Indoor/outdoor slipper
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Over 100,000 VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Chanel since its launch in 2009!
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• If you are a half size, it is recommended to order the nearest size down
• Fit: true to size
• Medium whole sizes 5 through 11
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Care: It is not recommended that these sandals get wet or be submerged in water. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. If needed, please wipe off with damp cloth and air dry in room temperature climate
• Geneva Slipper