Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Maximum adjustability and a touch of charm make these Sonora slide sandals with back strap from VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® an ideal shoe for an all-day adventure. This sandal offers a comfortable cork rubber footbed, plus adjustability across the vamp and at the heel strap. Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed has a deep heel cup that stabilizes, supports and naturally realigns the feet. These sandals also feature adjustable hook and loop closures across the toe and vamp.
Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D., over 100,000 VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Chanel since its launch in 2009! VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® is the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK and within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• If you are a half size, it is recommended to order the nearest size down
• Fits medium "B" widths
• Women's medium whole sizes 5 through 11
• Materials: Patent leather upper, EVA midsole with rubber outsole, Spanish cork rubber footbed
• Care: To preserve the appearance of your Weil Integrative Footwear, clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust. Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally. Test any product by applying a small amount to a discrete area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather