Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Don this iconic sterling silver pearl and white topaz orbit ring to bring forth a bold and architectural statement. Featuring an opulent pearl surrounded by a staggering 75 handset white topaz gemstones, this ring boasts exceptional craftsmanship on a classically beautiful aesthetic. The construction of this striking ring gives it a unique allure while staying comfortable on your finger, allowing you to wear it for days on end. Exclusive to The Shopping Channel, the ring is crafted through a historical vermeil process that originated in France in the mid-1700s. At a phenomenal value for a 10mm freshwater pearl and 1.30 carats of white topaz, this one-of-a-kind ring is one you shouldn't deny yourself!
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 4.50), choice of vermeil, rhodium or black rhodium plating
• (1) 10-10.5mm round shaped pearl
• (75) 1.5mm round shaped white topaz (1.30 ctw), prong set
• The ring measures approximately just over 5/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• The ring is high polished
• The vermeil plated ring has 2.5 microns
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: USA