Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Polish Pottery specializes in handmade Polish stoneware imported from Boleslawiec, Poland—a town known for its long-standing pottery-making tradition. Polish stoneware started as local folk art hundreds of years ago in the German province of Silesia. The name Bunzlauer comes from the name of the then German town of Bunzlau which is now part of Poland, and is now known as Boleslawiec. The glaze quality and the high temperatures at which the pottery is fired result in surfaces with very low porosity, so food doesn't stick and clean up is a snap. Enjoy the brilliant craftsmanship of these two beauiful Polish Pottery mugs every time you use them.
• Made of Polish stoneware
• Sizes: 12oz (3.5" x 3.5"H); 16oz (3-3/4" x 5.5"H)
• Colours: navy blue, red, yellow, turquoise, green
• Ceramika Artystyczna glazes is 100% lead free
• Ceramika Artystyczna stoneware may be used with confidence in your oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher
• Stoneware is safe in oven up to 400F
• Note: Very hot and very cold temperatures are handled nicely by this stoneware, but sharp temperature swings are not. As with any high quality clay-based stoneware pieces, rapid changes in temperature will deliver "shocks" and will not allow for the natural expansion and contraction required by the clay
• Country of Origin: Poland
• (2) Polish Pottery Mugs