Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Add an extraordinary touch to any ensemble with the help of this sterling silver, black rhodium plate and yellow gold vermeil gemstone tassel necklace from Rarities Fine Jewellery with Carol Brodie. A breathtaking combination of peridot and white topaz is accentuated by a tassel comprised of gorgeous emerald beads, making this your new go-to necklace when you want to make a stylish impact.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 12.6), black rhodium plate, yellow gold vermeil
• (1) 14mm round shaped fresh water pearl
• (1) 3mm round shaped peridot (0.01 ctw), bezel set
• (4) 4mm round shaped peridot (1.25 ctw), prong set
• (26) 1.5mm round shaped white topaz (0.46 ctw), prong set
• Approximately 175 1.5 - 2.5mm roundel emerald beads
• Average gram weight is 28.30
• The necklace measures approximately 26" in length with a 4 1/2" tassel pendant
• Pendant cannot be removed from necklace
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: India