Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
A ring as glamourous as this sterling silver green amethyst and gemstone black rhodium plate and yellow gold vermeil ring from Rarities Fine Jewellery with Carol Brodie looks like it is fit for royalty. So treat yourself to this bejeweled ring and slip it on every time you need a reminder about the deserving princess that you truly are.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 7.19), yellow gold vermeil
• (1) 16mm cushion cut shaped green amethyst (11.50 ctw), bezel & prong set
• (16) 3x4mm round shaped multi tourmaline (3.03 ctw), prong set
• (61) 1.5mm round shaped white topaz (1.41 ctw), prong set
• Average gram weight is 13.40
• The ring measures approximately 1" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: India