Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Add the feminine and ladylike midsummer celebration tableau to your collection from Royal Doulton.
• Colours: pink, blue, floral detailing, 24 carat gold accents
• It is a very limited to 2015 worldwide
• Comes with a certificate of authenticity, hand numbered
• Special 200th Anniversary back stamp
• The gift box will have a special 200th anniversary sleeve and will be hand signed by sixth generation Michael Doulton
• Beautifully hand decorated and made of fine bone china
• Henry Doulton John Doulton's son was maried to Sarah, in 1887 she became Lady Doulton. The figurine tells the story of Lady doulton and her two daughters Sarah Lily and Katherine preparing for an afternoon or evening party. The emotion and love that existed between the two generations is reflected in Midsummer Celebration
• Each figurine is wearing an elegant gown and is in a gracefully posed as the youngest girl places a final floral in the headband of her sister
• 24 carat gold accents and platinum jewellery complete this very feminine study
• A beautiful piece to have in your collection, we can relate to the story, our own Mother perhaps and sisters getting dressed for a party, wedding or very special occasion
• Made of bone china
• Measures approximately 9.5"
• Care: dust lightly with damp, lint-free cloth; do not immerse in water
• Country of origin: Thailand
• Royal Doulton Tableau Midsummer Celebration