Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Owning a Sangean CL-100 means knowing that you can wake up when danger is approaching. Sangean's new compact Table-Top S.A.M.E. Weather Alert Radio is loaded with all the key features. The CL-100 is a Public Alert Certified weather radio and receives all NOAA reports, which informs people about severe weather advisories, monitors and warning conditions, civil emergencies, hazards, and evacuation details, so they can have more time to react before dangerous storms hits the area. When you're in a tornado path, seconds can mean the difference between life and death and that's when the Sangean CL-100 comes into play.
• NOAA and Public Alert Certified Weather Radio
• Receives all 7 NOAA Weather Channel and Reports
• 3 Messages: Warning / Watch / Advisory Lights
• S.A.M.E. Broadcasts up to 25 Programmable FIPS Location Codes
• Stores up to 20 Alert Messages and Sets Sleep Timer
• 5 Memory Preset Stations for each FM / AM Band (5 FM, 5 AM)
• Dual Daily Alarms with Snooze and
• Waking to AM / FM Radio or Buzzer Alarm
• LCD Dimmer and Contrast Control Adjustment
• I/O Jack: DC Power In, Stereo Earphone, AM External Antenna, FM / Weather External Antenna, Aux-in, External Alert, Ground Terminal
• EEPROM Back Up for Preset Stations
• Four AA Battery Operation and Battery Back-Up (batteries not included)
• Sangean S.A.M.E. Weather Hazard Alert with AM/FM-RBDS Alarm Clock Radio
Physical address required - no P.O. boxes please.
Please allow 7-15 business days for delivery.
This product comes with a 30-day warranty.