Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
Did you know your bedding can affect your sleep? Silk has many benefits that can help promote a better night's sleep, such as allowing your skin to breathe without weighing your comforter down like many other fabrics. Get the rest you deserve while adding an aesthetically pleasing touch to your bedroom with this silk-filled duvet from Silk Impressions.
Lightweight, durable and ideal for every season, the Silk Impressions silk-filled duvet is filled with layer after layer of pure, hand-pulled, long-strand silk. Silk can also help skin re-absorb moisture through its natural-occurring amino acids, helping to reveal softer skin.
Since silk is a natural product, our bodies respond better to this material than they do to synthetic products. The design of this duvet allows for some of your body heat to escape, leaving you warm but not hot, ensuring a more relaxing sleep by maintaining a constant body temperature throughout the night. Silk is also allergen-free and is a non-hospitable environment for bed bugs and dust mites.
Wrap yourself up in this silk-filled duvet from Silk Impressions, and enhance the quality of your sleep without compromising on chic and functional luxury.
• This offer is exclusive to TSC in Canada
• 100% naturally non-allergenic
• Stitched squares
• Lightweight and durable
• Made of 100% mulberry long-hand silk (grade A), stretched-strand, encased in 100% cotton cover; 300 thread count
• Fill weight: 1 kg/2.2 lbs. (twin); or 1.3 kg/2.87 lbs (double); or 1.4 kg/3.09 lbs. (queen); or 1.8 kg/3.97 lbs. (king)
• Dimensions: 66" x 84" (twin); or 80" x 84" (double); or 86" x 90" (queen); or 90" x 102" (king)
• Care: air outside every three to six months. If necessary, machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle using a natural detergent; hang to dry or tumble dry on a low setting or no temperature air; dry clean optional
• Made in China
• Silk Impressions Silk Filled Duvet
This item includes a 10-year warranty through the manufacturer.