Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Meticulously designed with the modern woman in mind, these 14K Cristalli Mosaico earrings from Stefano Oro are a must for every wardrobe. Made in Italy, the world leader in fine jewellery, these gold earrings feature an extremely feminine shape, and frame the face in a beautiful way. This wavy pair gives lots of movement and sparkles the light in an admirable way as the design is three-dimensional, which means this find is richer than a regular pair of earrings.
These wonderful Stefano Oro earrings are made through an innovative process called "Mosaico," which involves the setting of the crystals with fine 14K gold. The crystals are set on a flat surface, making the earring incredibly luminous. The flat surface of the gold, thanks to the amazing technique that allows the gold to be high-polished and finished, allows the crystals to be set on top of the jewel by means of a special resin.
Like the rest of the Stefano Oro collection, these earrings boast incredible craftsmanship. All the crystals are set completely by hand, one by one. The unique combination of the crystals with the gold makes this pair even more special. The crystals remain on the surface and maintain their natural brightness and beauty, providing you with a unique piece of jewellery. Bring some unforgettable glam to your life with these quality gold earrings, designed exclusively for The Shopping Channel
• 14K gold
• Various amounts of hand set crystals
• Clip top closure
• For pierced ears only
• Nickel free
• Made in Italy Small earrings feature:
• Average gold gram eight is 1.13
• Average crystal count: 60
• Measure approximately 18mm from top to bottom Or
Medium earrings feature:
• Average gold gram weight is 1.40
• Average crystal count: 80
• Measure approximately 25mm from top to bottom Or Large earrings feature:
• Average gold gram weight is 1.84
• Average crystal count: 110
• Measure approximately 31mm from top to bottom