Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This pure silver $10 coin is the first in a new series. The design and colours are striking and spectacular, featuring a twelve spotted skimmer dragonfly set against a holographic backround. The Twelve-Spotted Skimmer poses atop a blade of pond grass. In the background, a water lily lined pond. The polished silver border around the image is engraved with the word "CANADA," the date "2013" and the face value of "10 DOLLARS."
The Twelve-Spotted Skimmer dragonfly is found near waterways across southern Canada, from British Columbia to Nova Scotia. It is well known for its spotted wings and powder-blue body.
• Limited Mintage of 10,000
• This is a pure silver item which is GST/HST exempt
• Composition: Fine silver (99.99% pure)
• Finish: Proof
• Weight: 15.87 (g)
• Diameter: 34 (mm)
• Edge: Serrated
• Certificate: Serialized
• Face value: 10 dollars
• Artist: Celia Godkin (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
• 2013 $10 Proof Silver Colour and Holographic Dragonfly