Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Tony Little Cheeks Women's Easy Shaper Incline Trainer features 3 degree Incline Technology that has a 3 degree incline from heel to toe built into the midsole to gain all of the benefits of walking uphill. The Incline Trainer is designed to help exercise, help stretch and tone the muscles in your calves. Avoid the clunky bottoms of other exercise shoes; this technology is simple and safe. No balancing act, each step is a sure step offering a subtle but highly effective approach to simulate walking uphill with every step. These shoes look like a normal, classy casual shoe and no one will know you're actually exercising! These shoes are made with a smooth leather combined with mesh for a sleek, sporty look. Tricot fabric lining keeps feet cool and dry and is soft so the include trainers can be worn without socks. Comfortable to wear all day long, these shoes feature non-skid, non-marking outsoles while the mid-sole cushions help absorb impact.
• Medium width
• Cord laces, rounded closed toe design
• Trim: Cheeks motivational message on tongue and Cheeks Incline Trainer logo with embellishments on right side of upper
• Padded insole
• Removable footbed
• Heel Construction: rubber, no heel-phylon midsole
• Insole offers gel cushion, arch support & cushioned heel
• Sole: rubber; Outsole: Thermal plastic rubber; Upper Lining: Man made, fabric; Sock Lining: Man made
• Made in China
• Pair Tony Little Cheeks Easy Shaper Trainers
• Body Express Great Legs & Butt Workout DVD
• VIP Personal Trainer Card (1 Year Membership)